Get your creativity flowing! We’ll help you investigate the local story through guided explorations of the Museum’s exhibits, hands-on activities, and more!
We have lots to choose from – pick the activity that strikes your fancy, then book a time slot that works for you – it’s exclusively for you and the people in your group! Tuesday through Saturday, beginning anytime between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM. Children must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver. $20 per group up to six people; add $3 for each additional person.
All programs meet current COVID-19 safety protocols. Masks are not required, but we do appreciate them!
To book: Contact us at 250-428-9262 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Advance booking highly recommended to ensure availability.
Choose from one of these family-focused activities! Or, check out our school programs – many of them can be adapted to a family group, too!
- Scavenger Hunt: Everything’s connected, sometimes in surprising ways. Look for everything that’s on your list and explore the connections between them!
- Log Cabin: Explore the challenges of building a home for yourself in the new communities of the Creston Valley – then try it yourself!
- Butter-Making: Resourcefulness was the order of the day for the Valley’s first settlers – how are you at making the things you need?
- Apple Packing: There’s a lot of work involved in raising fruit, especially in a new community! Can you handle it all?
- A Lesson in the Schoolhouse: School today is very different from the way it was a century ago. Check it out for yourself!