- This event has passed.
Spring Break at the Museum
March 17 @ 10:00 AM - March 27 @ 3:00 PM
Looking for something to do over Spring Break? We can help!
We’ll help you investigate the local story through guided explorations of the Museum’s exhibits, hands-on activities, and more!
We have several programs available, all adapted to COVID-safe protocols. Choose the one that strikes your fancy, then book a time slot that works for you – it’s exclusively for you and the people in your personal social bubble: Wednesday through Saturday, beginning anytime between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM. Children must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver. Maximum six people per group, please; $20 per group.
To book: Contact us at 250-428-9262 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Advance booking required.
- Scavenger Hunt: Everything’s connected, sometimes in surprising ways. Look for everything that’s on your list and explore the connections between them!
- Playdough Cabin: Explore the challenges of building a home for yourself in the new communities of the Creston Valley – then try it yourself!
- Butter-Making: Resourcefulness was the order of the day for the Valley’s first settlers – how are you at making the things you need?
- Apple Packing: There’s a lot of work involved in raising fruit, especially in a new community! Can you handle it all?
- A Lesson in the Schoolhouse: School today is very different from the way it was a century ago. Check it out for yourself!